The @bradley_milstone preset pack is finally available! When you purchase this set, you get two incredible presets. The first is called 'Baseline'. This is my main toning preset for Instagram. It will desaturate your blacks and apply fairly constant color toning across most of your images. You can check it out in the product photos! The second preset, 'Color Correction', is a bonus that will help you produce realistic outdoor color no matter what the landscape. Your contribution helps finance the next adventure, so thank you!
*** Presets are a tool, and they may require additional tweaking! Something not looking right when editing? Reach out! BradleyMilstone@gmail.com
How to Install Lightroom 4, 5, 6 & CC Presets for Mac
- Open Lightroom.
- Go to: Lightroom (Dialogue) • Preferences • Presets.
- Click on the box titled: Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
- Double click on Lightroom.
- Double click on Develop Presets.
- Copy the folder(s) of your presets into Develop Presets folder.
- Restart Lightroom.